This is an amazing blogging world. Through this experience I have met a blog sister who was born on the same day in the same year. This is a first for me and has been such a delightful gift. My new blog friend Roban is an excellent writer and she teaches eighth graders to write. We have had quite alot of fun comparing notes this past week. There are at least 13 similarities between us so I am participating in Thursday Thirteen! Please visit her site and tell her Avtcoach sent you!Roban Avtcoach
1. Both born September 25, 1961.
2. Both had long hair with middle part.
3. Both had girl singer/dancer band.
4. Both loved Bobby Sherman.
5. Both loved Partridge Family.
6. Both love color green.
7. Both label self as perfectionist.
8. Both love sushi.
9. Both have husbands who fix breakfast/lunch.
10. Both have female offspring
11. Both in an education
12. Both like "You've Got Mail" and "Sleepless In Seattle"
13. Both like relaxing!!!
A Big Thank You to Miruspeg and Octamom for playing along with us this week and celebrating the fun!
Abundance is...making new friends.
To view other Thursday Thirteen participants visit http://www.thursdaythirteen.com/


What a small world it really is!
ReplyDeleteYou girls could be twins separated at birth.....better check with your respective parents!
I like what you wrote about a delightful gift.....if it wasn't for blogging the odds of finding each other would be a million to 1.
Hope you both get to meet in person one day.
Love to you both
Peggy
How cool! It's a very small world, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWell, Happy belated birthday to you both!!! My best friend shares the same bday as me but not the same year but every year we do something special for ourselves together. I am sure I will be posting about that soon since our bday is in 3 weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteTes...abundance is making new friends! Isn't blogging something...
ReplyDeleteAwww. How fun and sweet that you took the time to create this celebration of our "kinship" or perhaps "kindrid spirits!" Thank you so much! I feel truly blessed to have made such friendships through the net. Who would have thought that you and I were just a few small clicks away from each other this whole time!
ReplyDeleteLet's see... my daughter introduced me to ScrapBlog... ScrapBlog introduced me to Octamom, and Octamom introduced me to you. And it's only three degrees of separation...!
Can't wait to play on my blog this weekend! Take care!
Hugs,
Roban
Caroline has our green in her Zen garden. It was so peaceful over there at her site. She must be one of us, too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! I don't think I've ever met anyone with my exact same birthday. I love that you two look a bit alike too!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you guys have so many things in common!!
ReplyDeletePS-Thanks for visiting me over at MY WORLD :)
Ha ha you are older than I am! (Not my much mind you). That's awesome, making new friends. My mom's best friend and her husband were born on the same day, in the same hospital! Hey, she can never forget your birthday!
ReplyDeleteThat is totally weird! And really awesome. You sure you two weren't separated at birth?
ReplyDeleteThere are movies like that on Lifetime all the time, lady!
Wow! Isn't it amazing what you find in blogospere? So cool! Maybe you'll meet in person some day..?..
ReplyDeletei want to meet someone born on September 30, 1967!!!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were a blondie! Wow! Look at that pic--gotta show 4 of 8!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
That is amazing - wow
ReplyDeleteI love the color green too