It could not be a more perfect time to begin posting again after a short hiatus. As I continue on the path of experiencing Abundance in my life I have a list of ideas ready to emote into weekly posts. The month of May has been for me "Enjoy Success". To put wings on my goals I chose this month to take time to feel proud of my accomplishments and applaud myself for some sound decisions I have made. It seems many times when we chose a goal for ourselves, fate or spirit would have it that some challenge will be put in our way toward that goal. May has been full of creative decision making as we maneuvered our way through a blown engine, two car collisions in two weeks, the purchase of a new car and a visit to a doctor for some preventive health goals. I guess you cannot enjoy success without a price. I have to smile and be thankful that May is closing and I can look forward to June. The good word for June is "Inspire Another" and I have plenty of ideas for that one. I look forward to Monday and sharing a group post of our collective words for the year.
Abundance is...meeting a challenge head on, and enjoying the success of the end!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How do you type the sound of applause!? Sorry about the pitfalls you have encountered recently, but I truly believe your plan to live abundantly at the beginning of this year has set outlook on the world, thus giving you the opportunity to see all the successes around you.
ReplyDeleteHi Coach,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've handled the month of May in some great ways - even in spite of the obstacles you've faced - awesome!!
I've just recently changed the background on my computer to say "Inspire", including all sorts of colors! So - I'm loving your your June focus!
So glad you made it through May and the challenges put before you. I'm looking forward to reading more from you in upcoming weeks!
ReplyDeleteRoban
For success we would like to put some effort...............
ReplyDelete___________________
Christena
Get Instant money