Thank you for your words of support on "One Star Day". It seems when you share a piece of your world there is always someone who can relate and share encouragement.
I'll share with you that although not completely resolved, I have been forgiven for my act of negativity and I'm learning from my experience.
One thing I have learned is that it is important to surround yourself with positive messages so that the tentacles of negativity are shielded from entering into your being. As I post this, I have arrived at my office and it is not quite "clock-in time".
To my right is a wall calendar. January's message says "Write it on your heart, that everyday is the best day of the year."
On my desk is a special piece of art that I purchased from Goddess Leonie on etsy. It is a watercolor with these words:
Goddess of Abundance: All good things are now coming into my life. I receive abundance in a rainbow of ways: magnificent opportunities, deep love, dreams, awakening, wondrous adventures, a divine home. I am so blessed to be here on this gorgeous earth at this time. My whole life is a sweet dance of prosperity, peace, and possibility.
This week I tore out the "Live your Best Life" page of the Oprah magazine. It is a picture of a tree by a road. The background is foggy. There is a quote from the poem "Small History" by Deborah Keenan. "....this path, this road that is one perfect straight line even if it goes around the world through heat and fog and rain and snow and it's my life I keep thinking. It's my life." I have posted this on my wall.
A good friend shared this verse with me, I am posting it at my desk.
Micah 6:8 (The Message)
But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what God is looking for in men and women.It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously—take God seriously.
But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what God is looking for in men and women.It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously—take God seriously.
Today, I am wearing a small charm given to me by another special person. It is a small wishbone.
For me it is a symbol of good wishes, of positive thoughts, much like an amulet, a small token to bring good luck and well being. It actually is much more but that is for another post.
I also have a small angel token. Given to me to shadow me where ever I am. I love it so much I have given several away to others to have with them and bring those same prayers of peace.
So now you know, sorry, no voodoo dolls with pins in strategic places...just symbols that remind me of what kind of abundance I want to be surrounded by regardless what comes my way.
What symbols help you to achieve this? ...I might need more..who knows, the day is just beginning!
Have an Abundant multi-starred day!
Abundance is...being forgiven.
A heaven full of stars for you! Last year, blogging about gratitude helped me to realize joy, abundance and gratefulness is simply a CHOICE. I have prayer cards, pictures of loved ones, a milagro (sp?) framed, little reminders scattered everywhere.
ReplyDeleteWhat a joy you are! I am so encouarged by your words and I just finished blogging again about my attitude needs some work. I really needed this post today. I think my attitude has already improved. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly surrounded yourself with goodness. I love the Goddess of Abundance... I especially love healing crystals! When I feel negativity coming at me, I grab a black tourmaline or obsidian. Many people think the color black is negative, but it actually absorbs and repels negativity away from you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having a better day...my issue was resolved as well...thank goodness!
You are doing the things that I only think about! I love the idea of surrounding yourself with these positive messages. I placed a picture represenging "joy" in a page protector, then slipped that into my gradebook. It's nice to see it throughout the day, whether in class or in a meeting.
ReplyDeleteRoban
I'm enjoying your devotion to this idea of abundance. It's causing me to view my own world differently.
ReplyDeleteCoach I have been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE your new header, so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteIsn't is wonderful how we can turn the negativity in our life back into positivity by surrounding ourselves with the right tools.
I scrolled through your posts to read your "Goddess of Abundance" post back in 30 Aug. Along the way I was astounded by the amount of beautiful posts you have written.
You are such a caring person, you deserve to have 5 star days every day.
My symbol is a small angel token
and music to mellow and guide me.
Namaste
Peggy
Wow, you certainly are surrounded by positive life messages. I like the "don't take yourself too seriously..." part.
ReplyDelete