One really never knows how one small choice can have such an impact. In January, Caroline at The Zen In You selected a word...one simple word. A word that would carry her through the year. From that choice came a like minded choice for five blog friends: Octamom, Miruspeg, AnneMarie, Roban and me. We wanted our "Word" to make a difference..and what a difference a choice makes. It is now the end of March and time for us to share our post reflecting on our word. This month we share a photo.
It is a simple task, the click of a button and a picture forms. I am loving the creativity of my dear friends. We have carried our "Word" with us through our days, and in no small way has our "Word" positively influenced us.
Through our photos, we hope in a small way you will find for yourself a path of Excellence, Balance, Faith & Joy, Discipline, and Abundance!
Octamom chose Excellence. There are many ways that she has walked this walk. Her "Word" has truly been a blessing as her child (7 of 8) who had a stroke at birth has now, through many hours of therapy begun to walk. A most excellent gift for this family! We certainly celebrate with her!

Miruspeg chose Balance. This woman has so many gifts. She has surely implemented Balance in her life since January. We all hope to have balance in our lives. Read her wonderful posts about how she practices her "Word".

Roban chose Faith & Joy. You can read her wonderful posts and see how she honors these words with her family and friends. A life of faith and joy surely shows through her beautiful photography!

AnneMarie chose Discipline. She is practicing this with style, documenting her most disciplined activities. I would say that she is courageously attacking Discipline in her life. Read more about her and get inspired!

I chose Abundance. What a journey I am experiencing!

We would love to see your photo and read your post about your word. Please let me know if you post about your word! I too would love to be inspired!
Abundance is....sharing a project with friends!
Thanks for the kind words. Your post is abundantly magnificent. I added a note to the end of my post about my decision to use Bread's song on my playlist. I think you will appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed participating in this endeavor with you and the other ladies.
You always improve my spirits, abundantly! I'm so glad we all found each other and are sharing our journey together.... As usual, your post is a wonderful tribute to our endeavor!
ReplyDeleteRoban
Yeah - I love your word and always enjoy your posts. Thankyou for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCoach, I truly treasure when we come together to participate in these joint posts.
ReplyDeleteWe ask and require nothing from each other except sharing the meaning of our WORDs.
We have created a moment.
Moments are magical times when someone later turns and says, “Remember the time we..." Moments don’t just happen; they’re created. Moments are the gifts that keep on giving and that can be relived at any time.
It has been wonderful bonding again today.
The Quintets rock!
Namaste
Peggy
Isn't it always better to share a project or journey with a friend? I may hav to choose my own word soon...just hope it's not "escape!" :)
ReplyDeleteHey Girl! It is such a blessing to walk in excellent abundance with you!!! 'See' you Thursday!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
As MirusPeg has said - the Quintets rock! -- and I couldn't agree more!! You five are really showing the power this choice of one word can have.
ReplyDeleteI, as well, did something similar. No pictures, however, I have been thinking much about my word - courage - recently. And how much this word has come into play in the last three months, and especially in the last month. On several occasions I've stepped way outside of my comfort zone - and as frightening as that was - it was also very liberating and freeing.
So, it's great to be here today, hearing how you and others have also found such wonderful things happening around your own one word...very awesome!
lovely compilations! thanks!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! I will do this exercise. I love how you write that abundance is a wealth of experiences. Yes it is! Hope you are having an abundance of beautiful days and experiences. Big hugs!!
ReplyDeleteMy word would be health - of the body AND mind!!!!! I love this post and the music. WOW!!!!
ReplyDelete