To me this means..avoid the stagnant. Continue to move in a forward direction in my thinking and in my doing. Take some chances. Get out of your comfort zone.
Remember that ipod? Well, I have put it to good use. I have downloaded music yes, but so much more. I am filling my mind with the positive messages. Here is what is playing in my ear...."Marianne Williamson's Miracle Thought For the Day", "Pray As You Go", "Meditation Station", "Meditation Oasis". These are all free downloads from itunes. I also download on a regular basis: This American Life, This I Believe, and NPR: Storycorp podcasts. Downloading them means I can listen when I have the time or need a boost.
Another step. I have increased my connections with others. Meeting new people can open the doors for new experiences and ideas. Meeting up with old friends can help you see where you have been, maybe will tell you how far you have come, but also may give you a new perspective.
Recently I met a new friend in my yoga class. We meet for coffee after yoga at our favorite coffee/chocolate shop and our range of topics so far spans religion, politics, family, and yoga. We have had a similar response to our new yoga experience and we have enjoyed each encounter. I am looking forward to what this new friend can teach me!Last week I received a call from a high school classmate. She is soon moving to another state. This week we met and it was so much fun. She is the same intelligent, smiling, fun-loving, beautiful and creative person that I knew in high school. Even with her move I know that our friendship will continue to thrive.
I have renewed connections with cousins. Those children I knew who ran around at family reunions. We are now adults and we are still having fun together. Our relationships as adults are very different. A step forward. They are deeper, more loving, and more engaging.
I have another friend who on a regular basis challenges me. I cannot be friends with this person and remain stagnant. This friend allows me to say what is on my mind, accepts the changes that I have been working toward and supports my quest for Abundance in many ways.
I have another friend who on a regular basis challenges me. I cannot be friends with this person and remain stagnant. This friend allows me to say what is on my mind, accepts the changes that I have been working toward and supports my quest for Abundance in many ways.
These are my ways of "Springing a Step Forward". They will be different with each and every soul. But, I do know that it is abundantly clear, I am meant to live my live in this way for today. I am meant to share my thoughts and hopes with these friends today. I am meant to be challenged and to grow spiritually and mentally and to live a life of abundance.
I cannot wait for what is to come! I know that April will offer more opportunities to Step Forward. We shall see!
There is a fitting movie clip about a woman's response to the risk of stepping forward. If you are interested you will find it here at Wingclips.com.
Abundance is....a daily miracle thought, old friends and new!


Very inspiring post...it is a delight following you on your wonderful journey Coach.
ReplyDeleteSpring is the most wonderful of seasons. It is a time of great optimism when we forget the bleakness and the cold that has passed and find ourselves uplifted by the joy of a simple bunch of daffodils or of the courtship rituals and trilling of the garden birds.
Spring has Sprung and it certainly sounds like you have more than a spring in your step.
Lots of hugs my good mate
Peggy
What an inspiring post. Makes me want to go out and try something new.
ReplyDeleteAlways a treat to pop over and see what kind of happiness you are going to write about!
ReplyDeleteLife is good, and filled with the hope that comes from reminders that after the rain, light will come. Sometimes, we even get to see clearly all the colors in the spectrum that were there all the time, but usually hidden.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your hopefulness, chai with skim milk and all those cat cows!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am in such a negative frame of mind right now (not sure why) that I can't even comment without my negativity getting in the way (thus the deleted comment above).
ReplyDeleteWhen I sidestep my negative energy, I have to tell you that you are an abundant source of inspiration to me and to so many others! Now, if I would just "get up every morning with a smile on my face and show the world all the love in my heart...." I would be in such a better mood!
Hugs,
Roban
Love this!
ReplyDeleteJust today I was thinking about how I really need to move forward with a few things in my life. This is definitely inspiring, and a message I needed to hear and think about some more!
I've missed your posts, so this is good to see you again!
:) Spring is the best!
Good for you. I have a whole collection of positive messages that I listen to - Rhonda Byrne, Zig Ziglar, Earl Nightingale, & Anthony Robbins.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how much I love that each month you have a theme that works with your overall theme for the year.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun it must be re-newing friendships/acquaintances from the past and making new ones as well.
I just joined a gym and took my first yoga class in a "class setting". I was surprised how much I LOVED it. I've done yoga at home and haven't enjoyed it much....probably because my "setting" was all wrong.
yeah spring has sprung and except for allergies I am thankful.
ReplyDeleteNice post
Very inspiring post!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. You are always so inspiring with your words. Its late here but you make me want to get up and DO something. LOL I am going to think about how I can Spring Forward and how I can incorporate that thought into my month. Thank you!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteWonderful uplifting post!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLots of great resources, lot of great insights, lots of great encouragement--I love the way you are filling your life and aiming high!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
hello again! This is my second time to read this great post. =) I was wondering if you'd write more about yoga! If I try it will it kill me? Ha!
ReplyDeleteSo many wonderful things! Enjoy the abundance of good things in your life!
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful words!
ReplyDeleteYou are SO blessed and you are full of inspiration. And I am so digging this Carole King song. I love her!!!!!!!!!! My new thing lately is tennis. My best friend and I meet each weekend at 8am. If we can't on Saturday then we meet before church on Sunday. It's hard that early but it's become more than just a game. Hugs!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteForward is most important to life .............
ReplyDelete___________________
Christena
Payday loans Today