It is July and 2009 is continuing to be an amazing year. I am still in wonder at the blessings life brings. Our group again shares their word of the year which began in January and continues to eeke it's way into our daily lives. Even when we are swamped, pooped, and overwhelmed, somehow our word continues to beacon a call. Join me in celebrating the end of a 7th wonderful month in the lives of my good friends!
Avtcoach...still practicing Abundance Mentality!!!

Julie Joyfully practices Excellence!
Excellence...Completed Road Trips
Blue Skies
Ballet
Extended Family
Coming Home
As I move toward a more disciplined way of life, these are some of the things I have been trying to incorporate more of. It is not an issue of right or wrong, but of more or less. I want to get more organized, do more cooking, cleaning and exercise and get a decent amount of sleep. I think it is a never ending journey, but one that is worth the trip.Roban Relates to Faith and Joy!

What brings me JOY? my daughter Hannah, good movies, great books, knowing that Craig is a caring father, Scout, twinkling Christmas lights, summer days before it gets too hot, blogging, taking pictures of Hannah, Akiane’s amazing art, Maggie, when a student ‘gets it’ and becomes a writer, morning light as it dances through the door, the smell of Biolage shampoo, doing things with Hannah, finding a hand-crafted necklace that has a meaning that resonates with you, being able to walk and run through the neighborhood, making new friends, eating good food, reading magazines (or looking at the pictures!), unexpected snow days, blue skies with windswept clouds, Autumn, scrapblogging, colorful flowers, driving my car, pampering ourselves, pedicures and summer sandals, my family, Starbucks frappucinos…. and so many other things I don’t have pictures of, like warm baths and cozy beds, a roaring fire on cold days, night sounds and falling stars…. The more I think about it, the more things I find that bring me joy!
My loving pal Peggy is creating her own spiritual journey for Balance and wishes you well!
Abundance is finding your way on your own journey!
Namaste,
Avtcoach
You've got me beat! I skipped my walk this morning because I slept late and had things to do that couldn't wait.... Darn that sleepl; I wish I had walked!
ReplyDeleteI just slid your mosaic in with ours on my post, so it's included now!
I love what you did and am thrilled for you to be enjoying your abundant life!
Hugs,
Roban
not exactly "sleepl." I just can't let a typo sit without saying something to fix it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a heart-warming post. You do have an abundant life! I love the graphics display!
ReplyDeleteI also have yours on my post. I enjoyed seeing yours. Glad you were able to do it and don't worry about the time. We have lives and this is supposed to stay fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspiring post!
ReplyDeleteWhere does time go? It's good to hear from you on Heaven't Gift. Sorry we've somehow fallen out of touch. I've been a bit spuradic this summer with my posts too. Enjoyed reading this. It' nice to know we're not alone in our goals, searches as moms. I wish you the best.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures we want these type of collection.........
ReplyDelete___________________
Christena
Payday Loan online in 24hours