Much gratitude for opportunities to be touched by a life.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Meeting Face to Face
Only two more weeks until I get to meet face to face with 4 of my blog friends from around the world. The time is nearing and I know that it will be a meaningful experience. These women are very special and have added such value to my life. I have learned much from them over the last two years. What a blessing!!
Much gratitude for opportunities to be touched by a life.
Much gratitude for opportunities to be touched by a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How fun that you got a chance to meet some blogger friends. :)
ReplyDeleteOh these are some of my favorite ladies!! give Roban and Peggy a big hug from me!!! How fun...be sure to take lots of pics. You are going to have a blast!
ReplyDeleteWell, aren't we a smiley bunch? Peggy and I are equally excited to meet you all, too.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a long time coming and I just know we are going to create lasting memories.
ReplyDeleteYou took the words right out of my mouth when you wrote "what a blessing" Wendy!
(((((hugs)))))
Peg xxxx
It's getting closer! What a trip this will be. And, you're right, what a blessing! Can't wait to see you all in person. This time next week, I'll be heading to the airport.
ReplyDeleteWe are now in countdown mode....three, two, one!
ReplyDeleteHugging Julie yesterday, looking into her eyes was a magical moment.
I know it will be the same of us.
Namaste
Peggy xxxx