I have not left the country,
I have not been kidnapped and forced to cook for the mob
I have not had my computer stolen or my fingers bound in duct tape.
I am still here living my life with abundance.
Of course, when a life is well lived there are those times when transitions are experienced and I have had one of those months. Some sad, some joyful.
I have gained a new doctor.
I have lost my pain from fibromyalgia with a new medication.
I have gained a new Yoga class.
I have lost some inches.
I have gained a new work project.
I have lost some blog time.
I have gained new sleep meditations for my ipod.
I have lost the need to count sheep.
I have gained a new appreciation for a woman of faith, loved by so many.
I have lost a 44 year old cousin's spouse through sudden and unexpected death.
I have gained insight into the process of dying.
I have lost an uncle to cancer.
I have gained a career minded daughter moving back home for a while.
I have lost 2 of my precious tax deductions to adulthood.
Yes, in the ups and downs of life I am still here....expecting abundant joy every day and
finding it!!!
Cheers!!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello sweet friend...I was thinking of you today. What an amazing time you have had recently, highs and lows, and you never fail to amaze me with your insight. You have taught me so much about looking beyond what is put in front of me.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that you are not working fingers to the bone for the mob...I hear the benfits aren't that great!!
Welcome back....it has only been 17 long days but who is counting!!!
ReplyDeleteWith all your ups and downs I am pleased to read you are "expecting abundant joy every day and finding it".
You are the epitome of when one leads an abundant life they find a way of coping with the lows and rejoicing the highs and everything in between.
I thought Liz summed it up well...."You have taught me so much about looking beyond what is put in front of me".
Hugs
Peggy
You are alive! You are alive! I was wondering! so glad you aren't cooking for the mob! LOL! Course it's what i do at my house everyday, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! LOL! Good to see you! Jenni
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. I too have been a wayward blogger, but life is good and I am glad that your life has been abundant. I am terribly sorry for your losses however. I hope these people lived a full life to give you pleasant memories of them.
ReplyDeleteWithout life's ups and downs what would we blog about. Take care,
Annemarie.
You've been missed. A lot going on......and through it all you are still so optimistic and wonderful. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are still around :) Sounds there have been lots of growing experiences for you. I am sorry for your losses, and grateful for your new found joys! Hang in there. God always sees you.
ReplyDeleteFrom my heart to yours,
Jaysi
That was a very clever way to tell all on your ups and downs. Sorry about your loss.
ReplyDeleteGlad your not in pain. That has to feel great!
So much to take in and yet you are still able to rejoice. There is joy in the midst of the storm thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteMan I've missed you! Glad to hear it wasn't the duct tape. I hate it when that happens.
ReplyDeleteWhew! A roller coaster of a month, it seems like. Prayers for the ups and downs, and that things will level out soon. Glad you're back.
ReplyDeletelost pain and inches! wow! woo hoooo!
ReplyDeleteIn good and bad, I love this update!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to cover the gaps :D We all have those times when real life takes over and leaves only enough time to record the highlights.
ReplyDeleteGreat update post - I have had some difficulties posting regularly as well - but life keeps on moving on
ReplyDelete