Sunday, November 23, 2008

Three Sites To See

I am truly thankful for this season of the year and this week I celebrate the creative, talented writer who share with us each week.



#1. I have to celebrate this week my friend Octamom. Many of you read her posts faithfully. She is the mother of 8 and her 4th child of 8 has a hearing loss. She is a precious and smart girl with a very wise soul. This week, Octamom was guest writer for Rocks In My Dryer (What I'd Like For You To Know) series and she posted about her experience having a child with hearing loss. I am so proud of Octamom for her ability to put into words for us her journey of discovery. If you are not a faithful reader you should be! Check out her article here, then go to her site and leave her a special message and tell her Avtcoach sent you!



#2. Back Porch Musings is a wonderful site that provides very creative decorating ideas. This is the perfect time of the year to take advantage of those ideas with family and friends coming and going. This blog won the Blogger "Blogs of Note" award for October 2008!



#3. South Breeze Farm. Leah from Iowa hosted a Giving Thanks Challenge this month and she is a very funny woman! Check out her post this week on why she is thankful for all of her blog friends. I laughed out loud! Leave her a comment and tell her Avtcoach sent you!



Abundance is....a life of thankful living!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Octamom! I need to check out the others now. Thanks for the tips. I love hearing what others have found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "know" Octamom and loved her article last week. I'll have to check out the others. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I have Octamom on my list so I will have to check out the others. I already perused a bit of the Back Porch Musings. She's getting me in the Xmas mood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet to highlight other blogs like this. I'll have to go check them out and see how awesome they are myself. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at your three picks each week!!

    So very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I am abundantly grateful for your comments!