My friend Gil from across the "Great Pond" gave me this award. I love reading her posts from a United Kingdom perspective. Always interesting and thoughtful posts.I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy!
Gumbo Writer : Check out her writer's blog.
Heart and Seoul :They just adopted their 3rd child from S. Korea
This one came from Lindsay at "Our Lives - In a Nutshell" Lindsay is so fun. She is one of my favorite "Not Me Monday" participants. I do not post on that carnival but I love to go to her site on Monday and read what she posts. It's will get your week started! She also hosts a great Tasty Tuesday. Check out her blog for great easy to fix recipes.
Here are the rules: Name 5 things you Love. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love. Link back to the giver's blog and tell how fabulous they are.
More lovin' for these blogs:
Bermudabluez: A Fellow Bichon Owner.
Life with 3 Boys & A Little Lady: This woman has a life of joy with her family!
On The Upside: A great writer, check out her San Antonio Blog.
Moments In Time: A true Blog Sister, has the same birthday. (Year and day!)
Gavin Hears a Who: An amazing mom who posts about her child with a cochlear implant.
Kacey at Chronicles of A Mommy blessed me with this award. She truly does share herself through her wonderful comments and posts. She is vivacious and energetic and it shows throughout her blog!
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interesting in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"
Fingerprints On My Window: Guest Writer for my Tuesday Tales
Wow...congrats on all the awards...you are definitely deserving!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! You are one awarded lady!
ReplyDeletethanks so much! i look forward to coming back to check out all your great links:)
ReplyDeleteyour new header is lovely. i suppose i should stop wishing it's summer now that thanksgiving is just around the corner!
Don't you just love bloggy awards?! :-) Thanks for such kind words.
ReplyDeleteYou deserve each and every award my friend.
ReplyDeleteYou give so much support and inspiration to the blogging community and we love you for it.
Take care
Peggy
Love the 6 things that make you happy, the 5 that make you happy are so similar to what i would say,and i am now of to visit the blogs you mentioned!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked my new look:) off blog hopping now :) hugs.
Thanks for linking me on your site
ReplyDeleteand for the award.
Very sweet, I appreciate it.
WOW! You got tons of awards!!! Well deserved, my fellow bichon lover!! And THANKS so much from the bottom of my heart....I love my award and I appreciate it so much. I have to figure out how to make a new page with all my new awards....it's on my list of things to do!! Thanks again and enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat I do for a living is manage a virtual PR shop, and I must say more than anyone I have ever met on the WWW/Blogosphere, you - YOU - understanding blogging better than anyone. It is about dialogue and community and to approach it in any other way is to fail at it on some very important level. You write with such enthusiasm - so positive. And, I love all the links and recommendations - even if I can't make it to all of them all the time. I agree w/ Peggy - you deserve this. You contribute so much. Hopefully, rude peeps in your personal life don't say things like, "WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME?!" I get that sometimes, and hate it.
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! I am SO HAPPY for you and all of your fabulous awards. You SO deserve them because you bring joy to us every day with your wonderful and thoughtful posts. I can't wait to check in on your awardees!
ReplyDeleteThank You so much!! Glad we have been able to make a connection and I appreciate all your support.
ReplyDeleteLaura
Thank you for listing my Gumbo Writer blog on yours. I love coming here and always find something interesting and/or uplifting. Write on!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on all your fabulous awards! You deserve them! I love your new header! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGreat new background! Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing one on to me...I guess this means I need to post something soon!
ReplyDeleteYAY to you!!!!! Congrats and kudos to you. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your awards-- I hope you have a mantle big enough to hold all of those!! Thank you for the award, it was so nice of you to think of me! Thank you! (I'm shouting again, aren't I?)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your awards. I love your fun facts about what you love. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on all of the great awards! You are certainly deserving of them... I know because I am one of your biggest fans! You create community with each post!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for loving my blog and passing on the award. It means a lot coming from you, so I will bask in the glory and pass it on!
Hope your week has gone well and that you're ready for the weekend! I know I am :-)
Roban
You are so loved! Congrats on all the awards!
ReplyDeleteI love your name! It's very unique... I've never heard of it before. It has a very whimsical ring to it.
ReplyDeleteRoban
Oh, I forgot to mention that my tennis partner for several years was Wendy. Couldn't resist sharing that with you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the bloggy bling!
ReplyDeleteI do appreciate the award, thanks!!
Um...where's your Octamom award? (snort!)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Congrats........well deserved. I was looking for Octamom's too! :)
ReplyDelete