Sunday, December 28, 2008

After Christmas Solitude


We are busy watching our favorite movies and playing our ipods and reading our new books.

Hope your family is still basking in the after Christmas celebration!!
If you want something cool to read, go to see
The Jungle of Life, and then you will be lead to an interview post. It is awesome and will inspire you for 2009!
Abundance is...being inspired.

10 comments:

  1. "Abundance is being inspired." I love that! And inspiration is what I really need right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're enjoying your quiet time! I'm in a house with 7 children.....no quiet time here! But since it's cousins who don't see each other a lot, it's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a little basking time in today which was so nice. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying soem quiet time as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep eyeing "A Thousand Splendid Suns," which is sitting in a basket on my desk. Hmmm... Maybe now's the time?

    By the way, I love the photograph accompanying your post. Nice color and composition!

    Roban

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited Lance's blog a few days ago and was very inspired by the interview.
    I love that photo as well, did you happen to take it? Like Roban commented, excellent composition.
    I am basking in the sun at the beach early in the morning before it gets too hot and relaxing and enjoying the company of family and friends.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, so much, for your very kind words - they mean so much! I am humbled and honored by what you've said here. Really, really very thoughtful of you, my friend. Know, too, that I find much inspiration here, in your words, in your writing. You are a beacon on light in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely time...and thank you for the suggestion! I hope you have a very Happy New Year...Be blessed, Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  8. solitude...i think i will have some of that again someday. does that mean i can pee by myself too? jk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Sorry I have been a stranger. I wasn't basking but prepping for Christmas. Now I am basking :) Hope yours was a wonderful one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am abundantly grateful for your comments!