Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Service Tonight

It is Christmas Eve and we have just returned from our Christmas Eve Candlelight Carol service. This picture is not of my church but this is what it looked like when the lights were dim, the candles were lit and everyone was singing Silent Night. It was beautiful!

May you get all of those little ones to bed so Santa can come to see them.
May you get a good nights rest and have lots of energy on Christmas morning.
May you record all of the wonderful moments that will fill your day.
May you see the light of the one we serve shining on the face of those you love.

Merry Christmas!

He came that we might have life..and live it abundantly!!

Photo above taken by http:// www.flickr.com/photos/ausfi/411363223/

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas...we had a lovely service too!
    I feel so blessed because I am so loved...abundantly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blessings this year have been abundant, and I hope yours have been as well.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We didn't get to go to church on Christmas Eve. We were dressed and everything when the toilet began flowing over and the turn off valve didn't work and plunger was of no use. I instead had to wait at home for Mr. Rooter. Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a candlelight service. It's just that special touch that Christmas needs. I end up going to two of them as usual since I sing in the choir, but that's OK. That's something you can always use a double dose of. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I am abundantly grateful for your comments!