Dear Santa,It is cold outside and warm inside of my heart. The presents are wrapped, the tree and yard lights are shining and people are still swarming around the parking lots of the malls trying to find a parking place. I have thought about my neighbor, my co-workers and my blog friends. I have sung in the choir cantata and attended several Christmas parties.
It is three days until Christmas Santa and I just want to take a moment and share a few things with you about what I want for Christmas.
Please bring me a home made Christmas ornament with bow tie macaroni and red hots and
a picture of my baby girl.

Please bring me a paper angel ornament that will still be hanging on my tree
after 20 years.

Please bring me a warm winter coat and matching Binky!

Please bring me Christmas present with a box big
enough for my sister and me to play in on Christmas Day!

Please bring me a looking glass to remember the joyful faces!

Please bring me a sexy barbie gown!

Please bring me generosity to help others open their presents!
Please bring me the grace of an angel!

And Santa, please bring me the magic of a Season that celebrates the birth of a beautiful baby boy who changed the world for some. And please bring tolerance for others who believe differently and who wish for all of the same things as I do: A loving family, a satisfying job, good health, loyal friends, beautiful music, a good story, and an abundance of spirit.
Merry Christmas Santa, the cookies are in the oven!!

Abundance is....visions of sugar plums dancing in our heads!
So Very Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI adored the pictures!
I love this post!! So sweet...I love the old pictures. You're girls are/were adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love the angel photo! I have one of me when I was little being the angel in the natvity that we acted out every year. I did the line best, so I always got that part! :) LOL! Have a fantastic Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these BEAUTIFUL photos.
ReplyDeleteThis line touched my heart:
"Please bring me a looking glass to remember the joyful faces"!
Please Santa if there are any cookies left over could you send them 'down-under'.
Hugs
Peggy
What a great Christmas Post! So fun to see your beautiful memories of Christmas' past!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post! That whole "generosity to help others open presents" is rather abundant around here - a little early! LOL I've had to repair several presents! I hope you have a beautiful, spirited Christmas full of love and good times spent with family. {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwww! Great Christmas memories!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post. I remember groaning each year when my parents would put my homemade ornaments on the tree. Guess what I so happily did the other day...put Owen's first handmade one on our tree...right up front so it can be seen at first glance.
ReplyDeleteI love this! How much fun you must have had looking through your pictures. Each one definitely tells a story.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite ornaments are the ones Hannah has made. I hang them on the tree each year and pack them up carefully when the tree comes down.
I hope to post a more-Christmasy post this week and have been taking few photos of my tree, too. We'll see what happens!
Will your girls be at home for Christmas?
Roban
So beautiful!! What wonderful Christmas memories and lovely photos to go with them. Hope you have a warm and wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post. It's funny how when I saw your sit and spin it brought back many memories. Lovely post. Merry Christmas to you and yours this year. Many Blessings to you coach!
ReplyDeletea very sweet post!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful post. I love all the photo sharing you did too. From our family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMay all your dreams come true!
ReplyDeleteMerry...Merry Christmas!
What great memories!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Wonderful pictures throughout the years!
ReplyDeleteMay your Christmas be filled with much joy and abundance!
these are lovely photos - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete