Friday, December 19, 2008

Music for the Christmas Spirit!

Like everyone else I have been enjoying listening to Christmas music on the radio here in OKC. They have played two that I think are so fun they have really put me in the Christmas spirit.

You can find both of these on Youtube.com.

Check out this one by "Straight, No Chaser".

The next one is an audio version of Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlin. This is another fun one and really will get you in the spirit!! Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I love Straight No Chaser....I actually went to college with them. They are from Indiana University, and started singing in college. It is amazing that they have become a Youtube sensation. They actually put out a Christmas album..it is awesome. That is so fabulous that you have them up on here. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhh MAN.

    isn't it funny how we make the season so trendy...heh...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the first one but not the second video. Good job finding these. Someone has a lot of creativity and time on their hands aye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a Christmas treat for you at my blog. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous are those Chaser men Coach!
    What a beautiful way to start my Sunday morning.
    While I am riding the train up to Gosford today to visit some very close workfriends from the 1980's, I will have an fabulous image and sound in my mind.

    Tah muchly mate
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Just wondered if you received your ornament from my swap? Please let me know.

    Julie from abbilyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

I am abundantly grateful for your comments!