Then in September, the fun really began!
On September 3rd I participated in my first Wordful Wednesday with Angie at 7 clown circus. That is when I met so many wonderful people and began making m eaningful connections with others. Angie has a special way of relating to people that draw them to her. For more Wordful Wednesday participants today go see Mr. Linky at Angie's place. (By the way, a special message to my friend Stephanie of Live.Love.Eat....don't tell her husband but I think Mr. Linky has a crush on her!)

On September 8th, I first met Miruspeg of Middle Age Ramblings. On September 22 I included her wonder site in my first feature of "There Sites To See". Since then we have developed a wonderful friendship. Here is a picture that she posted on her own site. See this joyful face? She is a light to all who read her blog and have the good fortune to receive one of her encouraging comments. Her posts contain so many wonderful thinking points that inspire you to be a better person!
Then on September 20, I posted my first personal blog about a very personal life experience. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer at a young age and we were very surprised.
We had so many blog friends sending us well wishes the whole month!! He had surgery and is now completely recovered. We have so much to be thankful for!On September 25th I had my birthday and I posted this: This Libra Has A Birthday and I received an amazing gift. This comment from Fly Girl: "Is your birthday the 24th or 25th? Mine is the 25th..." then we discovered that we were both born on September 25, 1961!! I have a blog sister across the country who has so many similar life experiences. If you want to read about them you can go to this post. Go to "Moments In Time" and meet this amazing woman!
Through this experience I met Elle of Fingerprints on My Window, and Laura of Storytellin' Mama. We three have collaborated on Tuesday Tales and I know many have enjoyed their guest posts. Elle is a speech-language pathologist like me and Laura is a former high school friend of Elle and she is a child therapist. This has been an amazing professional collaboration and I have enjoyed the new friendships.

I cannot end 2008 without also recognizing two other blog friends. I so appreciate the photography and posts of Chris at "Life or a reasonable facsimile thereof" and the insights and thoughts of Lance at "The Jungle of Life". Lance just participated in two amazing interviews. See his site for details. You cannot possibly stay stagnant in your thinking or in your doing or in the way you create your family when you read these blogs. Your life will be enriched and you will be changed!
-Sidney Madwed

Oh what a nice post!
ReplyDeleteI feel honored to be included - you have so many readers. It has been great collaborating with you and I look forward to more in the future. Is the word abundance going away , I hope not I love your Abundance is.......
Abundance is starting a new hobby and finding like minded friends along the way.
thanks
p.s. I love reading Octomom!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely way to look back at the year, through the friends you've made along the way.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for a happy and peaceful new year.
Excellent W W! No, truly....I'm serious. I love how you recapped your blogging experiences. It's great to have these blogland friends. But, I'm wondering how your hubby is....
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! My Wordful is posted. Hope you can drop by for a visit. Stay safe and sober, and enjoy tonight's celebration and seeing 2009 come to us with the hopes of a good year.
Was reading through the comments on Hootin' Anni's Blog and noticed you mentioned OKC having good museums....I assume you mean Oklahoma city...I always love to stop by the blogs of fellow Okie's..
ReplyDeleteHope you have a Blessed New Year!
Liz
Oh by the way, I am an audiologist...noticed you were a speech path...did you go to OU?
ReplyDeleteI am abundantly grateful for you! How kind to include me in your post and to celebrate our shared birthday! When I look at your wonderful and varied posts, Octamom's wonderful and varied posts, and Peggy's wonderful and varied posts, I feel totally inadequate to even be mentioned in the same blog. So it truly is a special feeling to stop by for a visit and see that I have touched your life in some way.
ReplyDeleteI am the one blessed!
Cheers to 2009 and your 100th post!!
Roban
You have had a wonderful year! I am so glad that you have found so many new friends. Blogging is a wonderful thing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your lovely posts and I look forward to reading more about your life in 2009!
Happy New Year!!! *HUGS*
And we are so glad you are here. I hope to get around much more now that things are slowing down with the holidays behind us. Sorry I've been a bit absent lately. I've done that to a couple of blogs, not meaning to, but just getting overwhelmed with life.
ReplyDeleteI love how much your blog has been developing over these months.
God bless you. You may not know it, but your positive outlook has been an inspiration to me and has made me be more positive -- especially today as it is snowing, my tooth hurts, and I can't go see a close friend of mine after we've already had to cancel plans once. *sigh* Such is life, eh?
What a beautiful post!!!! You are always so sweet & encouraging & it does show how seriously you take everyone's blogs you read. I have always felt a little more special reading your encouraging comments to me on days when you had no idea I needed it. YOU are wonderful. And I especially love the encouragement quote because that is exactly what blogging & meeting all these amazing & talented women have give me!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year my friend!!!!!
Happy New Year! What a wonderful, reflective post. :)
ReplyDeleteI read your comments on Octamom, and don't know what has taken me so long to get over here!
Blessings,
Steph
What a wonderful post and tribute to your bloggy friends! I really enjoyed reading about your blogging journey!
ReplyDeleteWishes for a wonderful 2009! : )
Great year! You get to have your 100th post on New Year's Day? How cool is that?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Thank you so much for including me. I have really enjoyed reading your blog this year and getting to know you.
ReplyDeleteI'll be back for your 100th and the new year!
Great post! I can't wait to read your 100th post. Congratulations. I am excited to see what Abundance God brings in 2009. In fact the pastor used the scripture in your header in church on Sunday, and I couldn't help but think of you. Thank you for adding to the abundance of my life!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Happy New Year! Have a wonderful and blessed 2009! I've enjoyed reading your blog so much!
ReplyDeleteWow! I love the post and aren't you sweet for including us in it?! Thank you my dear. I'm so happy to have met you too. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWhat an honor to be included in your blog today! You have certainly blessed my life these last few months and I look forward to getting to know you better this coming year. Hope you're having a wonderful start to 2009!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Happy New Year to you and to many more great post!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Coach
ReplyDeleteJonny's Mommy's comment sums up my thoughts to a tee:
"And we are so glad you are here".
I also concur with Jaysi's remark
"I am excited to see what Abundance God brings in 2009".
You are a generous soul Coach and I treasure our friendship for it has enriched my life greatly. You are a shining light here in the blogistsphere.
Here's to a prosperpous, fun 2009.
Peggy
Correction.......Blogosphere!!!
ReplyDeleteCheers mate
Peg
oh girlie! I can only hope my little blog ever impacts anyone besides family!
ReplyDeleteHappy new Years to you and yours.....may it be a happy and healthy 2009!
How great are you? This was an awesome post. You make such an impact in each of your posts giving us all a gift to remember abundance can be everywhere - if we just LOOK. Happy New Year & Happy 100th post!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post, one really exuding of abundance - I can't help but feel uplifted after reading this very positive message you've shared. And that you've included me, I am honored and humbled. Thank you so much, both for this honor, and for your writing here. It is truly great to be able to come here and read your words!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fond mention!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed getting to know you through your uplifting blog and wish for you and your family a blessed 2009!!
Laura