I am a Libra and today is my birthday. I feel happy in this season of my life. I have good friends, a wonderful vocation and a family who enjoys life.
This is me as I was beginning to make my way into the world.The typical Libra child:
* is a really beautiful baby
* hates having to decide between two things
* does not like to be hurried
* likes candy
* always seems to know more about things than seems likely for someone of that particular age
* is kindhearted
* likes to be fair and be treated fairly
* can wheedle almost anything out of adults
* will obey rules if they are seen to be fair
* is usually neat and clean
This is the most recent picture I have (that I like) that shows me still making my way in the world.On my birthday I will embrace the goodness in the Libran personality. I have listed them below as a reminder that these are potential strengths and the negative traits can come out when I am not focused on Abundance.
A Libra At Home
* will spend time just lounging around listening to music or reading pleasant books
* will enjoy arguing about almost everything with all the family -- just for the sake of it
* uses good taste to create a place of harmony
* will be a very gracious host, offering good food and wines while making interesting conversation * will keep the place tidy and clean, unless he or she has become resentful due to unfair treatment
A Libra at Work:
* takes time to get things right
* is usually honest in business
* is more often than not in a partnership
* is a great promoter of ideas
* builds a good network of contacts
A Libra and Love
To Libra, love is all. He or she tends to fall in love with love itself and is eager to share life with the partner. The Libran ideal is a life that is filled with the peaceful, rosy glow of romance.
Libra In Love
* is emotionally dependant upon the partner
* is casual and easygoing
* enjoys romantic settings
* will ignore the partner's shortcomings in return for love
* does not want a partner who is overly demonstrative
* glows with love for the whole world
* will do anything to avoid hurting the loved one
* gives the loved one complete attention
A Libra Expects
* to be supported and cared for
* faithfulness and loyalty
* to be free to get on with his or her work
* a partner to have his or her own separate interests
* to be amused
* to be admired and even exalted
I would say that about wraps it up. I hope I am most of the good and not as much of the bad on any given day. I hope I embrace love and see the good in others. I will start my 47th year with a quest to enjoy this life even more!!
Libra characteristics sited on the website: www.lilycat.net/libra.html
Abundance is...a chocolate birthday cake with white icing.
Dear AVTCOACH,
ReplyDeleteMy wish for you this birthday and all throughout the year is for all your hopes and dreams to be fullfilled.
May you be surrounded by love and happiness and may your body and mind stay healthy.
And in the end,
It's not the years in your life that count,
It's the life in your years.
Love
Peggy
Happy birthday! My almost-14-year-old son is a Libra as well, and that describes him to a T--except for the "in love" part, but I'm sure we'll get to that eventually. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI love that you included a childhood picture.
I hope this will be a fantastic year for you.
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you are able to take some time for you today.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love your baby photo. Celebrate you on this day. Enjoy yourself.
ReplyDeleteIt's that time of year again, huh? Our family wishes you a VERY happy birthday and we hope you get that chocolate cake with white icing (a fav of mine too!) cuz you deserve it! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHoping you have a great day that's all about you, after all, it is YOUR birthday!
=0D
YAY!!! Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!! I think you do a good job of being the person you aspire to be.
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy Bday!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Blessings!
happy bday...and do it just being you~
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, it was fun and interesting to read. It was fun seeing a pic of you too! Have a great day, oh, btw- I really liked your comment on the sleeping baby/reading book pics. So funny and so true!
Happy Birthday, fellow Libra!
ReplyDeleteYour birthday blog says it all! I am so "Libra!" Making decisions will be my death.... And lounging around listening to music and enjoying a good book (although not at the same time) is exactly my idea of a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my place. And a belated Happy Birthday to you. I love your photo from childhood and the new updated one. My birthday was today. I wish I had had time to add a blog... maybe I will (or should I sleep???)
You mentioned looking at sites that had chosen the same template... Let me know what you find out. I bet we all love the soft, earthy colors it provides. I like your new look -- the avocado green is pure fun.
Take care!
Roban
Is your birthday the 24th or 25th? Mine is the 25th...
ReplyDeleteHave a very wonderful day!!! and many more.
ReplyDeleteI am a Libra also.
Happy "Late" Birthday. You are a wonderful blogger and I'm glad that I found you. Hope you had a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. I'm a Libra too, so I love all this information. It's really true!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for stopping by my blog with your kind words of encouragement for my new business. It means a lot.
my sister and mum are libras - sept 26 and 25th respectively - happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Hope you got that cake. And my bday is Tues and my hubs was Sat...we're both Libras. I don't put a whole lot of stock in it, but it was fun to read the descriptions and see where we matched and where we didn't.
ReplyDeleteI'm a libra, too, and like - so are four of my listed blogs!!!! Coincidence? There is no better match for a libra than another libra - if you believe all that stuff. After living with a Gemini and Cancer, I'm inclined to believe it!!!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't realized that I missed your birthday. Come by and visit...I have a new post finally.
ReplyDelete