Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Help! Wordful Wednesday is over in 52 minutes and I can't get to all of the posts!!!

Just wanted to let my Wordful Wednesday friends know that I will visit all of your sites. We have so many people with great posts that I cannot get it all in on Wednesday! Plus, I get so engrossed in reading your posts that it takes me a long time to get through each one. Everyone is so creative and fun to read. I assume it's okay to carry the comments through to the weekend if necessary. Thank you for visiting my place and happy Wordful Wednesday to you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing. I'm late for WW but want to still get to all the blogs, so today I'm playing catch-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I'm behind too! I still have to read yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, I take that back! I did read yours! Wow, I'm dumb. I have a bunch of others to read though.

    ReplyDelete

I am abundantly grateful for your comments!